Inpixon Announces Rebranding of CXApp Products to Inpixon Experience, Inpixon Events and Inpixon CX Briefings
Inpixon Launches New Enterprise Apps Section on its Website to Reflect Inpixon's Broad Solution Set for Large Organizations
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Inpixon® (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence® company, today announced the rebranding of its CXApp products and the launch of a new Enterprise Apps section on Inpixon's corporate website, www.inpixon.com.
Next month will mark the 1-year anniversary of Inpixon's acquisition of The CXApp, a leading smart workplace app and hybrid events solution provider. It has been a productive year with numerous accomplishments building a foundation for growth, including:
- Award wins, analyst recognition, and deployment of new features in response to operational challenges during the pandemic.
- Growing the team to better support customers as well as clients' customers across sales, marketing, onboarding, project management, and customer service.
- Celebrating the 50th episode of The CXApp Live! Podcast, which features conversations with executive briefing center thought leaders and partners.
- Hosted fireside chats with industry thought leaders, participated in technology-focused webinars and panels, and launched a Customer Advisory Board to continue to foster innovation and progress.
- Incorporated Indoor Intelligence technologies into the enterprise app platforms to create smarter, safer, experiences.
With the launch of the new Enterprise Apps section on the Inpixon website, changes were made to the CXApp product names. These new names bring all CXApp products under the Inpixon brand. Below is a summary of the rebranding:
- The CXApp Smart Campus is now Inpixon Experience. Inpixon Experience is the most comprehensive mobile-first workplace experience solution that creates a smart, innovative, and connected work environment. The Inpixon Experience app gives employees the tools they need to thrive, remain engaged, and connect with colleagues while boosting productivity in their preferred working environment.
- The CXApp Events is now Inpixon Events. Inpixon Events offers a mobile app and browser-based interfaces to connect remote and in-person audiences in a cohesive, end-to-end event experience. With a robust event management tool like Inpixon Events, organizations can create virtual, in-person, or hybrid experiences that exceed audience expectations.
- The CXApp EBC is now Inpixon CX Briefings. Inpixon CX Briefings is an executive briefing platform that delivers a differentiated, consistent, and custom-branded executive-level experience for briefing and meeting attendees.
Leon Papkoff, Inpixon's EVP of Enterprise Apps, stated, "We are pleased to announce the rebranding of CXApp product names and the launch of our new Enterprise Apps section of our website. We believe this rebranding reflects our unified strategy and aligns closely with our business model. Bringing the CXApp products into a single website is an important and exciting move that will allow us to better serve our clients. We remain committed to supplying organizations with a comprehensive suite of products and solutions that provide them with actionable Indoor Intelligence—making their environments smarter, safer and more secure."
Nadir Ali, CEO of Inpixon, commented, "Our award-winning location-aware platforms have been adopted by numerous top-tier organizations across a variety of industries, such as finance, social media and entertainment/media, to enhance the workplace experience for their employees, customers and partners. Due to the increasing need for technologies that can support the changing demands of a hybrid workplace, we continue to aggressively penetrate the global digital workplace and event management software markets, which are experiencing significant growth. We continue to add more global enterprise customers which can contribute to our recurring revenue stream for years to come. Given the pace of digital transformation, we anticipate demand for our solutions will remain strong, and we anticipate our rapid revenue growth rate will continue in 2022."
Inpixon® (Nasdaq: INPX) is the innovator of Indoor Intelligence®, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning and analytics, Inpixon helps to create smarter, safer, and more secure environments. The company's Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions are leveraged by a multitude of industries to optimize operations, increase productivity, and enhance safety. Inpixon customers can take advantage of industry leading location awareness, RTLS, workplace and hybrid event solutions, analytics, sensor fusion, IIoT and the IoT to create exceptional experiences and to do good with indoor data. For the latest insights, follow Inpixon on LinkedIn, and Twitter, and visit inpixon.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
All statements in this release that are not based on historical fact are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. While management has based any forward-looking statements included in this release on its current expectations, the information on which such expectations were based may change. These forward-looking statements rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside of the control of Inpixon and its subsidiaries, which could cause actual results to materially differ from such statements. Such risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, but are not limited to, the fluctuation of economic conditions, the impact of COVID-19 and other global events on Inpixon's results of operations and global supply chain constraints, Inpixon's ability to integrate the products and business from recent acquisitions into its existing business, the performance of management and employees, the regulatory landscape as it relates to privacy regulations and their applicability to Inpixon's technology, Inpixon's ability to maintain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement and other continued listing requirements, the ability to obtain financing if needed, competition, general economic conditions and other factors that are detailed in Inpixon's periodic and current reports available for review at sec.gov. Furthermore, Inpixon operates in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment where new and unanticipated risks may arise. Accordingly, investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. Inpixon disclaims any intention to, and undertakes no obligation to, update or revise forward-looking statements.
Offleash PR for Inpixon
Crescendo Communications for Inpixon
Tel: +1 212-671-1020
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inpixon-announces-rebranding-of-cxapp-products-to-inpixon-experience-inpixon-events-and-inpixon-cx-briefings-301526852.html
Released April 18, 2022